Le Meridien Versailles
Unlock the secrets and hidden gems of Montreal with the new Le Meridien Bicycle Programme. We now offer bicycle rentals to help you access more of the city during your stay.
Three-hour rental is $10 per bicycle. Rental includes helmet and bike lock.
Service is complimentary for SPG Platinum members.
Visit our front desk in the lobby to rent a bicycle. Guests are required to sign a waiver in order to rent.
About the Bikes
Le Meridien has partnered with Priority Bicycles to deliver a unique, high-quality experience. Our stylish bicycles feature a lighweight aluminum frame, chain-free belt drive, three speeds and rust-proof materials.
Uncover the unique sights, sounds and aromas of the city. Use our bicycle route map to find local attractions, including:
- Bonsecours Market
- Notre-Dame Basilica
- Clock Tower Beach
- Wear a properly fitted bicycle helmet
- Adjust your bicycle to fit you.
- Our bicycles are equipped with an easy to use all-weather rear (coaster) brake only. Pedal forward to go and backwards to stop. Ensure you are comfortable and confident starting and stopping before riding in traffic.
- Wear neon, fluorescent, or other bright colors when riding day or night. Also wear something that reflects light, such as reflective tape or markings, or flashing lights.
- Always ride with at least one hand on the handlebars. Carry books and other items in a bicycle carrier or backpack.
- Be on the lookout for hazards such as potholes, broken glass, gravel, puddles, leaves, and dogs.
Share the sights and discoveries from wherever your wheels take you. Use the hashtag #LMbicycles to post your photos and see what has inspired fellow cyclists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to reserve in advance?
Reservations can be made at the front desk within 24 hours of the desired time of use.
Can I extend the time I have access to the bicycle?
Call the hotel to see if additional time is available.
What should I do in case of a flat?
Call the hotel for additional assistance.
Can I take the bicycle on public transportation?
Bicycles are allowed in the front car of the metro trains Monday-Friday from 10AM-3PM & after 7PM plus weekends and holidays.
What happens in case of theft, damage or loss of bicycle?
Guests are responsible for theft or excessive damage.
Is it safe to bike in Montreal?
Yes. Download our map for recommended routes with marking for streets with bike lanes.