Le Méridien Versailles
1808 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3H 1E5, Canada
Phone: (514) 933 8111
3.9/5 (0 reviews)
Discovery awaits in Montreal
Our boutique Montreal hotel is set amidst historical magnificence and contemporary architecture and offers easy access to the finest things to do in Montreal including attractions, museums, art galleries, and antique shops in the dazzling Golden Square Mile.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Weekend Savings up to 15%
It's time to turn on your weekend. We are here to help with savings up to 15% on weekend stays.
Book online, or call 877-782-0150 and ask for our prepaid rates.
Double and triple your Starpoints
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016 and your stays through December 18, 2016 will earn:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Road Trip with Avis®
Need a car for your upcoming trip? SPG® members receive exclusive savings from Avis along with 50 Starpoints per day.
- Save up to 30% off base car rental rates plus an additional $15 discount for 3-day weekend rentals
- Enjoy our best available rate on overnight accommodations
Book online or call 866-716-8147 and ask for rate plan CARPRO.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Le Meridien Versailles is located at 1808 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest in Montreal's stunning Golden Square Mile.
- Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Just for Laughs Museum
- McCord Museum
- Montreal Contemporary Arts Museum
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Montreal Science Centre
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Spark conversation and discussion when you meet in Montreal in one of our meetings rooms featuring abundant daylight and fantastic views of the city.
- 1809 square feet of space
- 5 meeting spaces
- Largest meeting space - 924 square feet, Salon Chateauneuf
- Natural daylight and views of Montreal in all rooms